Is your home a comfortable sanctuary for you and those you love? Is it an accommodating space for you to accomplish your hopes, goals and dreams? What roadblocks do you have in your home? If your home doesn’t promote hospitality, you should call a home coach. Specifically, you should call me. I can help.
Design doesn’t have to be expensive. Much of the time, what you need to make your house a home is right within reach. What do you love? When you look around your home, are your priorities clear based on what you see?
Northwest Home Coach is based in the Greater Seattle area, but is happy to travel to you. If you could use assistance in your home or work space, contact me for more information.
COVID Safety Policies
If your community has eased restrictions (at least Phase 2 in Washington state), I can work with you in your home. In order to provide home coaching services in the safest possible manner, Northwest Home Coach will follow these guidelines:
• The initial discovery consult will be via FaceTime or Zoom. Please have a tape measure handy.
• Clients and Northwest Home Coach (NWHC) staff will maintain a six-foot separation during face to face encounters.
• Clients are requested to use PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) ie: masks and gloves. Northwest Home Coach will provide PPE if client requests. All NWHC staff and contractors are required to use PPE (provided by NWHC) when working with clients or other staff/contractors.
• NWHC staff and contractors will wash hands immediately upon entering client home or business. Soap and personal hand towels will be provided by NWHC.
• Any NWHC staff or contractor must immediately vacate the premises if they become ill or symptomatic of COVID-19. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell. Further, all staff and employees will have their temperature taken by their supervisor immediately prior to their shift.
• Common surfaces may be sanitized at the discretion of NWHC.